Friday, July 16, 2010

Black Widow

I stood there outside his window looking in at him laying there sleeping in bed. Mesmerized at his pretty face peaceful in his deep sleep. I closed my eyes and whispered something I couldn't figure out when my eyes opened I was inside his room. I slowly walked over to him and watched his face closely as if I would never see it again.

I lifted the covers as I slide myself into bed with him holding him from behind. He then turns around to me without his eyes even opening and held me tight as if he knew i was there all along... He whispered my name and smiled.

I ran my hand through his hair as i just lay there watching him sleep. I slowly moved up to his face and slowly laid a kiss down on his cheek he then opens his eyes slowly and smiles at me as his hand wanders my body he kisses my neck and went wild all over as if he was searching for something. Under the thin white covers I can feel his hands and lips burning for me as the cool cover cools it off.

He inserts himself in me as I moan in pleasure the moves so fast and thrusts so hard... in that period of time everything was like gravity lifted us in the air. We were satisfied as we laid in bed. My head on his shoulder he reaches down to my lips I pull aways.

Don't want to kiss me?

I can't...

He then lifts my face up as i pulled away his eyes hypnotized me and i gave in. As he kissed me I can feel my throat ejecting something in him. Then he suddenly stopped kissing me and started choking and changing colors. I got scared i grabbed the blanket and held to it crying as he started shaking. Then he finally stopped moving.

I felt my body itching and when i took the cover off I had the body of a spider. I was a Black Widow.

No comments:

Post a Comment