Monday, May 30, 2011

The Moons Power~!

I parked my red Camero on the side of the road in front of a big white road as i got out of the car in a short red tube dress. It was dark out with black and grey clouds I can barely see the moon behind the clouds as if it was fighting its way to show itself. I was walking around seem as if I was searching for something or someone.

I came up to a shopping center and walked into the Bridal shop it was packed with people. There were photographers and models everywhere. I looked around and walked outside. When I stepped out the door I noticed I had red gloves on and when I looked down at myself I see myself in a red short wedding gown with a red veil over my face with red heels.

I stood there confused as I look into the glass window of the shop and looked at myself was in all red with very red lipstick. I felt a hand on my shoulder massaging me as it felt great I closed my eyes and heard a scream of a little girl. I opened my eyes looked behind me and very foggy the guy that massaged me slowly disappeared. I looked ahead of me and saw a girl maybe 17 or 18 ahead as I ran to her. Held her in my arms.

Are you ok? Where have you been? Ive been searching everywhere for you!

I got lost... Id call you but I cant.

I should of told you to keep that phone I got you instead of listening to mom. Ill activate it again tomorrow and just keep it out of moms view.

Can you get me a new phone?

Fine.. Ill get you a new one. Now we gotta go.

We walked the way I came from and for some reason the way I came from was blocked the gates were all closed up we had to walk around and we got lost. She was panicking and suddenly you can see the electricity going around her body.

Stay calm! You cant control your powers yet!

I can't Im so scared... shes gonna find us!

She started screaming in agony and the lightening struck down at her as the bright light just about blind me. I closed my eyes then slowly opened it. She was glowing as she stood there looking at me. She was in a beautiful gold cocktail dress as it flows in electricity.

I FOUND YOU!

A voice from behind me as I turn around and looked over my shoulder. A women in a silver dress floating in the air looked at me and slowly floated pass me up towards the girl. They started fighting as I hear thunder and lightening it was striking everywhere as I sat there starring at theres thunder and lightening bolts striking straight at me I closed my eyes and raised up my hand.

Nothing happened i slowly opened my eyes and I had a red force field up shocked by it but still worried for the girl i looked over and she was on the floor crying as the lady was over her. I ran over to her and pushed the lady out of the way as I took the girl into my shield. The lady screamed in agony as I can see the red spots on her from my force field. I took the girl on my shoulder and ran straight at the gate hoping it would break the gates down and yes it did. I kept running then it started raining. As the water falls off my shield I started bleeding. Every rain drop was a drop of blood my entire body was covered in my own blood. I saw my car as I fell to the floor held the girl in my arms blood coming out of my eyes.

Suddenly it stopped raining as my field disappeared I laid there gasping for air as I held the girl in my arms. Suddenly I felt as if we were lifted in the air i opened my eyes looking around there was this white glow around us. I looked around for the source of it my blood started to disappear. We both woke up healed. We stood up and walked towards my car as we got in the car floated up in the air and the car darted out to the moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment