Friday, June 17, 2011

Paralyze

I woke up screaming to a nightmare I just had as I look around between my fingers on my face. Sweat covered my body as if rain had pour through the roof. Thunder and lightening fighting outside my window as the trees shake and shiver.

I sat there letting myself calm down noticing it was just a nightmare. I let my feet off the bed and felt something wet. I looked down and the floor was covered in water. Next thing I knew something wrapped around me legs and pulled me under the bed and my face slam to the floor. Bugs and insects were everywhere all over me as I swarm around trying to get away from it. Closing my eyes and mouth so none would invade them suddenly everything stopped.

I opened my eyes and I was in a dark room. 4 empty walls with no doors. Suddenly I felt a pinch at my neck. My body started feeling numb and I fell to the floor. A men in black came over to me and rolled me to my side. Pulled out a knife and started cutting at the back of my neck by my skull and inserted a scorpion inside of me. I can fell it all but no pain... The scorpion was wild and free under my skin... as it invade my brain... I look around in fear but couldn't do anything next thing I knew one of my eye balls popped... I lost vision...

No comments:

Post a Comment