Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Goodbye...

We hung around a big opened field as you lay your head on my lap just silently enjoying each others presence... I run my fingers through your hair as the cool breeze blows my long hair brushing over my face covering the tears that overflow my eyes.

You are sound asleep with a smile on your face. Deep asleep you seem till a warm tear drop landed on your face rolling down your cheek, you opened your eyes and looked at me with a little sadden in your eyes you reached up to my face and wiped my tears away as you caress my face. I closed my eyes and gently lay my face on your hand.

You removed your hand as I opened my eyes. With a blink of an eye you were standing at a distance looking back at me. I reached out for you with tears drowning my eyes blurring my vision till i can no longer see you... All I saw was your shadow walking away from me...

I let out a little cry

*Don't leave me... alone...*co

I lay my face in the palm of my hands as I laid down on the grass holding myself as if there was no one out there that can hold me like this ever again...

I can hear the whisper traveling through the sadden colors of the wind...

Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment