Sunday, December 25, 2011

Spontaneous trip gone wrong

A friend of mine bought me a plane ticket for my birthday to go enjoy time off work and away from home.

Friend: I got you a trip to a beautiful place!

Me: I don't know I can't take it it's too expensive.

Friend: Please don't. I already purchased it. I can;t return it.

Me: You can't?

Friend: No, It's a new company not very big just opened so the tickets were cheap too.

I thought for a while

Me: Ok, when do we go?

Friend: Tomorrow.

Me: So fast?

Friend: Told you it was a surprise didn't tell you to take off work for nothing.

Me: Ok.

The next day we got to the airport and it was very small didnt even look like an airport.

Me: Are you sure this is an airport?

Friend: Im starting to doubt myself.

We walked in and through security check and waited to be called. There were about 15ish 20 people there waiting at the gate. There was only one gate. We looked outside at the plane and it looked like a normal plane just smaller version... without a top?

They boarded us on the plane and started to explain that we wouldn't be flying too high to need a top this gives better view and nature feeling.

I felt a bit uneasy at this time. put on my seat belts. Yes, seat belts. There were 2 seat belts one by the thigh and one around the waist.

The plane went up and it was a cool breeze and felt good. We weren't too high up we were up enough to enjoy the wind blowing through our hair surprisingly we weren't going as fast as I thought. Then we started tumbling and started moving down as i felt like i was lifting up from the chair we all held on tight to the chair. I looked up and noticed we almost hit a helicopter.

Me: Don't they have a sign to go before we fly up? I mean usually they have signals of others so we dont get that close.

Friend: I dont know Im wondering it myself.

Then once we passed it up we went back up and back to normal. I started to close my eyes and suddenly hear police sirens. The plane started going faster and slowly down. I looked behin d us and there were police copters behind us.

Police: Your plane is illegally flying in US and is not registered. You need to landed now.

Everyone started screaming as I hold my breathe and wait for the craziness which i wasnt wrong. The plane tried to run away from the police as it dashes down to the water splashing everywhere. Everyone screaming some people didnt wear both seat belts and fell off as the plane kept going. I hear everyone screaming in the front

Watch out theres people in the water

As i look to the front there were people all over the place and the plane just ran them over and over some dodged it by going down in the water but when they came back up they came up too fast and got sucked in the engine by the wing and got shredded into pieces as blood and body pieces were sprayed all over us.

The plane ran up to shore and straight into a village as it runs people over every dead body and a white smoke coming out of them as the plane kept going. I looked ahead wondering if i should jump off. Then saw a little girl walking by in front of the plane and BAM the plane hit her knocked her a little to the side as the wheels underneath me ran her over and when the wheels passed her all that was left of her was her shoulders attached to her head. I screamed and the plane crashed slowly into a house.

Everyone hopped off as the villagers started chasing us. Slowly one by one they grab people and started tearing them up. Every time i looked behind me there were more white smokes everywhere as it followed us in human forms. There was only a few of us left...

Me: Omg... whats going on!

Friend: I don't know just keep running!

I was grabbed and my friend ran back to me and started fighting them as they started chopping him into pieces... I hear this loud scream coming closer to me and this crazy looking lady ran straight towards me with a machete... and i woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment