Tuesday, January 17, 2012

His Warmth

Walking down the dark streets as I can feel warm tears falling from my eyes. I stop and slowly hold out my hands as tears over flow even more and gently land on the palm of my hands as it fills up I fell to my knees and splashed my hand full of tears into my face as I sat there wondering what to do.. I felt cold drops falling on my back and shoulders giving me the chills. I look up watching the rain drops fall down in slow motion slowly fusing in with my tear rolling down my face. I close my eyes and laid my face into the palm of my hands where I can still feel the warmth from the tears I have shed.

Are you alright?

A gentle voice echoed by my ears as i open my eyes and looked up. The rain was like a full curtain covering up the space between me and him as he reaches his hands out to me. I lay my hands in his and he gripped onto me and pulled me in closer and he held me tight. The cold I felt from the rain was no longer there all I felt was the warmth of his heart... his body heat...

I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

I thought to myself as I held on tight to him hoping this will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment