Friday, March 16, 2012

Continuous dream from last night...

Waking up as my body was on shore. I couldn't feel my body or anything but coldness... loneliness... I crawled up and noticing my finger nails falling off I looked at my hand and chunks were missing from my hand and even a finger... My flesh were falling off me as if there's nothing to hold it back... I see my bones on my legs and ribs... How am I still alive... I wondered... I stood up and kept walking and walking and walking... I ended up in front of a church... I can hear the piano playing the wedding song I opened the door in and there they were getting ready to be married. I smiled for his happiness then she walked towards me and kicked me to the ground. I barely had anything left to stand on as is... He came over and wanted to help me then she said Bride: Finish her! Groom: What do you mean finish her? Shes hurt shes needs help! Bride: If you want to be with me forever I want to see you finish her! I want to see when this bitch will give up and go away forever! He stood there and knells down to me. Me: I came... to be at your wedding... Im your best man... remember...? I reached in my pocket and pulled out the ring... Groom: Im sorry. I don't want you to see this. He reached up and with his thumb poke out one of my eyes. I sat there in no pain but cried to how he can turn on our friend ship all this time. I tried to reach up to him and she kicked the last arm I had holding me up. He reached for the other eye and as he did that I reached inside of my stomach and broke off a rib fast and stabbed him in the stomach. The bride didn't even care. he fell to the floor and she stepped over us and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment