Thursday, May 17, 2012

Test

I woke up head on my table drool all over the paper in front of me then suddenly the bell rang I looked around me and everyone started grabbing their books and bags as they dropped off their paper at the teachers table. I stood up packing my books and looked at the piece of paper with my drool all over it. Looks like I answered all the questions but I dont recall anything. Dropped off the paper to the teach and walked out the room. Everyone was just rushing out of school and a guy came over grabbed me by my arm I looked over and it was Jesse. I followed him back to his place and we got to his place and talked for a while I couldnt remember what we talked about but he walked away into the bathroom and I got a phone call. Me: Hello? Lady: You Failed. Me: What do you mean? Lady: You failed your test this morning. I fell to the floor and started screaming as I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment