Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mythical

Opened my eyes facing the sea... the beautiful sun rising up glazing its sunlight down the sea leaving glittery sparks all over me as i look down the water as a mirror to look at myself as i felt happy it was a new day i tried to stand up and fell into the water. I started panicking because i couldn't swim but the next thing I know i was on that same rock i fell off of. Asking myself how did i fall? Why am i here? as i tried to move my feet i couldn't move them both as if they were tied together. I looked down and i kept looking at it and rubbed my eyes again and looked back down at it once again i don't have legs... I have a fishes tail? As i move it and slashed the water enjoying it forgetting the questions I've been asking myself. I'm a MERMAID? I dived into the water with no hesitant and swam deep down under enjoying the fact i could swim.

As i was swimming i started feeling the water getting colder as i look back a BLUE DRAGON was swimming towards me i swam to the side and hide behind the rock as i watched its beautiful scale blind me in amazement. I waited till it was far out and swam right after it. As i ran into something i stopped and looked up this big white creature with eyes looking at me it has legs and fins... I couldn't figure out what it was. (did some research and remembering the picture it looks like a NINGEN). It then moved on swimming very fast as it disappeared in the deep dark blue water. Amused to how that creature looked i wanted to see more I tried to swim faster to catch up with the dragon but it was gone... I kept swimming and ended up on the shore as i looked around there was a big Green Chinese Dragon puffing fire high up in the sky as i heard a sound next to me. I looked over and the first thing i saw was a golden horn. It was a UNICORN... i reached up to pet it was i groomed its hair i reached for its golden horn and a very bright light flashed before my eyes.

I was snatched by a GRYPHON (very beautiful creature) as we flew to the sky i see white sparks ahead as we got closer the sparks followed us. I looked closer and they are LITTLE FAIRIES. Little creatures with wings (not as pretty as i thought) they were just wrapped around me as the GRYPHON comes closer to land and lays me down in a small pond. I dipped myself in since i was drying out. The FARIES started to fly away.

Was thinking out loud as i was to speak to myself. Just to noticed... I don't have a voice. I cant talk. All i let out is a soothing sound as if i was humming a song. I kept trying and trying as i look around forest creatures surrounded me listening to my voice. Then i started to actually hum a song. As i got carried away i closed my eyes i can hear the animals scatter as i open my eyes fast and reaction i had my teeth and nails out there was a CENTAURS (half man half horse) standing across from me walking closer as the animals made a path for him.

And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment