Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sick deadly joke.

Walking down stairs in the dark mist inside the house I see shadows of people surrounding me as i walk to the kitchen in a hurry looking for something to defend myself with. The mist made the floor wet and slippery as i fall trying to find my way in the dark gruesome fear for my life.

I was able to find a knife as i grab it stood up and turned around no one was there. I slowly walked towards the living room to get away from the wet slimy slippery floor as i tripped over something and feel down on it face forward to the floor hitting my head on the stool on the way down i got dizzy. I tried to put my face closer to the thing i tripped over to figure out what it was and i saw 2 wide opened eyes just to figure out its a dead person someone i don't recognize. I let out a little screamed as i cover my mouth up holding it in i splattered his blood all over my face.

I stood up and walked faster to the living room and someone grabbed me i turned around and stabbed him/her multiple times over and over till it fell to the floor as the lights turned on and people were yelling Happy Birthday. I stood there with blood all over my hand i dropped the knife to look and see who i just brutally murdered. I fell the the floor and cried as he was chocking on his own blood.

Everyone stood there as in they were shocked as i screamed

CALL 911! What the fuck is everyones problem. What kind of sick joke is this!

Then everyone laughed. My friend i stabbed stood up and laughed.

Its just a joke we gave you a toy knife the blade moves in when you stabbed me.

I started having a hard time breathing i fell to the floor gasping for air and I closed my eyes.

I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment