Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cancer

Woke up in a very dark room with as sheer light comes in the room from the curtains. I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair to get the stands of hair falling down my face I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light. Stood there in front of the mirror as I brush my hair. Closed my eyes as I brush and brush till i felt something at my feet. I looked down and there were hair on my feet. I looked at the brush and there were so many hair on it. I closed my eyes as I feel my heart racing. When I opened my eyes my hair seemed fine. I let out a relived sigh as I go back to the bed and lay down.

Woke up again in the same way as i walk to the bathroom and brush my hair I kept watching myself in the mirror as I brushed my hair and I can see my hair falling this time. My hair was getting thin I stood there for a long time looking at my hair not knowing what to do... I started crying and ran to my bed as I shove my face into the pillow as it soaks up my tears. I fell asleep crying.

Woke once again to the same thing... this time i ran to the bathroom and my hair was just falling off I started screaming and yelling no over and over again. I threw things at the mirror punching it as the mirror breaks and glass flew everywhere as my hands started to bleed. I cried and fell to the floor laying on the broken glass as i kept bleeding. I laid there as my painful tears mixed in with my diseased blood. They started forming into a ball of blood everywhere was if they were gasoline and water. I lost a lot of blood and passed out.

I woke up in the bathroom as my body was drained of blood and tears i felt weak as I touch my hair or whats left of it. I grabbed the closest, biggest broken glass on the floor to see what I have left. I had a few strands of my jet black hair, my eyes had dark grey bags, my face is green from losing so much blood and I lost weight for not eating so long... I looked like a dead person.

Cancer oh cancer... before you can take the best of me and the last of whats left of my beautiful hair...

I took that piece of broken glass in my hand and slit my wrist. As blood and tears mixed with the last laugh... As i lay there listening to the last beat of my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment