Sunday, August 25, 2013

Fish Food


Dream
On a boat and all you see are big fish everywhere a lot are human size no specific kind no sharks that you see. I stood there looking down at them and a specific fish keeps swimming around and looks like its waiting for something. Stephen stood next to me

Me: I would hate to ever fall in cause those fish will eat you.

Then suddenly this guy comes over and pushes Stephen in.

Guy: see? No fish is gonna eat him.

I scream for help

Me: someone hurry get him up than the fish comes up and I can see it from far I screamed

Me: Stephen watch out!

The fish snatched Stephen up fast and down he went. The dude jumped in after him. Kyle ran over

Kyle: what? What happened!?!

Me: this asshole pushed Stephen into the water the fish got him and that dude went in after him.

Kyle gets ready to jump in

Me: please be careful

Kyle: He's my best friend Im going to get him back.

Kyle jumps in the water. The big fish itself arose from the water and all you see out of its mouth are a pair knees and leg with blood all over and a bunch of fish also chasing after it. I teared screaming for help as the guys on the boat started throwing bait on the other side to catch the other fish attention and off the big one. I saw the fish come up again and closer to the boat and I reached in to grab the leg out of the mouth and the fish yanked I grabbed on as I closed my eyes hoping to slow it down so they can catch up and suddenly i fell back fast as if it let go My hand was still gripping onto the pants I open my eyes and there was just a leg in my hand I screamed as well as everyone else. Then I see two pair of hands holding onto the boat like they're trying to get on. People ran over to help and pulled Stephen and Kyle up and they both got the other guy as well. When they pulled them all up and put the other guy on the boat one leg was missing and half his body has basically been acid by the fish stomach he was barely breathing. I ran to Stephen and Kyle hugging them.

Stephen: I'm a big guy that fish couldn't swallow me whole if it tried.

Me: what happened?

Stephen: it snatched me alright but I held his mouth open and started beating it up as I was coming up the dude was already down there swimming back up as he saw me free from the fish but the fish cane back and grabbed him so as it passes me I swam around I grabbed onto it and started beating it up as Kyle joined in and as the fish got weak we pulled this dude out.
Dude: I'm so sorry...
Kyle: you should feel sorry for yourself.
And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment