Monday, February 2, 2015

Fair + Ride # ???

I had a dream we were all going to a huge fair and getting on a ride. I got on a seat and the baby wanted to ride with me and I told him he can't it's not for kids his age so he cried. So the girl came over and said he can ride with you. I said um... OK. So the mom brought him over and I held him and strapped us up. The ride started and went in circles up and down the baby was screaming as if he was being murdered. The girl stopped the ride came over and asked is he OK. I said I think he's just scared. The mom came over and got him. The girl said wow surprised he didn't shit himself. Then the mom picked him off her side and looked. He did shit himself. Then I looked at my shirt where he sat and I had poo all over my side and the mom looked at her side where she was carrying him and she had poo all over her side Lol the baby cracked up laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment