Sunday, July 10, 2011

Evil Painting

About 8 of us sitting there at a table with our paints and brushes talking just about everything but yet I cant figure out what we were saying.

we got up and walked into a dark dark room with just one big light on the floor and there was this huge huge white board on the floor. Bigger then a normal room. We all moved our paints and brushes to the board and started painting. The background was painted into a huge flaming cave. Time passed by fast and the drawing was amazing and so surreal. We all sat there amazed.

Description of the Painting:

A dark cave bursting in flames.
6 people both male and females in outfits of the old kingdom days. All the characters matches the people that drew this painting.
A flaming red Phoenix.
A giant human with grey skin chained at the top of the cave.

We stood there and suddenly the painting caught on fire we all ran trying to run off the painting but there was no way out. The flame started burning us as we slowly melted inside the painting. The painting became real.

The 8 of us were shocked and scared at the same time. A white wind floated into the cave and turned into a face

Dear warriors you first need to find your way out. The Cave Painter should know his way.

We all looked around and the person that drew the painting lead the way. Then suddenly WHOOSH the guy leading the guy leading the way was gone and suddenly it felt like rain but it wasn't... blood started dripping from the ceiling cave we panicked and kept running the same way we were heading. 2 stopped us

Wait, We helped him with this part here he said he wanted it to look real so asked us to draw something special. We looked closer and there were 2 ghosts standing there guarding the exit. As we hear this loud roar.

What do we do now? What do they do?

I dont know we just drew them not like there's anything abilites wise we can draw.

One of the guy pushes the guy and girl.

Well then find out. You 2 drew it.

The 2 walked closer to the ghosts and the ghosts werent moving.

See? Nothing lets go.

As they said that the 2 ghosts opened their mouths and ate the 2 and disappeared. More blood started dripping down the ceiling and walls as we ran forward. A big Phoenix was a sleep at the entrance blocking our way out.

Who drew the Phoenix?

I did. Said the little girl.

Do you know what we can do to stop it? What can it do?

Well i drew it with the idea of it being so hot that no normal human being can stop it or even come near it. Thats why he (she pointed at the other boy) drew the monster up top.

So... we just need to unleash the monster to kill the Phoenix? Or distract it?

The 2 nodded at me. We looked around and there was a ramp to go up heading towards the Monster. We slowly head up there and it was a long walk. The boy and girl was so tired they sat down and leaned on the wall resting. I sat down next to them as we started hearing moaning and crying. We looked around and it felt like it was behind us. We looked behind us (the wall) and there they were the people that disappeared their face is indented into the walls. The 2 kids screamed as they popped away from the wall and both fell down towards the lava. I grabbed both their hands trying to pull them up as they slowly started burning and within seconds all they were were bones and I let go. I ran up fast towards the monster. He looked at me he looked so mean till you look in his eyes. Hes just a mutated kid. I tried everything I could to break the chain. But nothing could break it. I backed out and remembered I drew this character as a caster. I held the giants finger as I say

Everythings going to be ok.

I backed up as he closes his eyes. I started casting a spell and the chain broke. The Phoenix started screeching as it heads towards us. As the Phoenix flies up the giants looks at me with sad eyes and smiled and he jumped into the Phoenix grabbed it by its neck and wings as they both head down into the lava.

The entire cave started shaking as I ran and there was no other way to go. I stood there and closed my eyes.

It no longer felt hot. A cool breeze just passed by my shoulder as I slowly open my eyes. I was covered in something as I tried to move I tripped and kept tripping till i reached the door and turned on the light. I screamed when I turned around. Everyone was dead there was blood everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment