Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I killed my friend

I sat there on facebook as i starting chatting away with so many people I couldn't even remember who all i was talking to. Suddenly someone knocked on the door I got off my comfy couch and walked to the door looked in the peep hole and didn't see anyone. I sat back down and the someone knocked on the door again

Who is it?

No one answered and the knocking kept going. I got up to the door and the knocking stopped. I looked out the peep hole and once again no one was there. I stood there for a little and finally sat back down. When i got back to my laptop fb froze so i had to restart it. When i got back on facebook a chat window popped up.

I see you

Is what the window said. I looked up at the door and the knocking started again. I looked back down at my laptop

Open up lil girl...

I looked at the name thinking they can only chat with me if they are on my friends list and i don't know this person i looked through my friends list for this person and they were no where to be found.

Who are you?

Someone you will soon find out once you open that door that's in between you and I.

The knocking became louder i picked up the phone texted some of my friends then the pounding got harder then as i was getting ready to dial 911. A sound of facebook chat stopped me when i looked at the screen it said

Guess who is behind you!

I looked back fast and no one was there then the banging on the door got louder. I dialed 911

Hello whats your emergency?

Help someones at my door wont leave me alone...

Did you try opening the door?

Why would i do something like that?

Cause either way you cant hide in there forever hehe...

i looked at my phone and there was a picture of a knife with blood all over it. I dropped my phone and ran to the kitchen and grabbed my knifes came to the door. The sound of facebook chat once again startled me I slowly walked over to my laptop and blood was all over the couch and my laptop all over the floor. I slowly backed up to the door and a voice behind the door sounded like a whisper in my ears

Open up...

I backed up from the door by the window hoping to escape from there then something broke the window i started screaming I ran to the door and opened it up ran into something and i just started stabbing over and over and over until i was soaked in blood. I heard a sound of something falling down the stairs... when i opened up my eyes there was a dead man on the bottom of the stairs... I came closer and closer and rolled him over... it was my friend Bob...

I try to put pressure on the wound screaming for help.

I... tried to get here... as fast as I could when i... got your text...

As he coughs out blood... I started crying. Bob took his last breathe... I heard the facebook chat noise again... I slowly walked up stairs and was ready to take his life whoever was messing with me. When i got to my laptop i had to wipe the blood off of it.

You are the devil

Thats what was on my screen. And facebook went to Bobs page tagging me.

Lien Mya Nguyen killed Bob Centofanti!

I fell to the ground and dropped my knife... i lost the feelings to my legs as I try to crawl back out the door down the stairs. I got grabbed by the hair to stand up and pushed off the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment