Sunday, August 14, 2011

Orcs

Running through the woods as we help each other fight off the giant insects that are attacking us while a bunch of Orc's are after us. One by one we get shot down by their spears. 5 of us escape as we hide from the Orc's. We slowly move in the swamp hoping to lose the Orc's and in time we did. We kept walking but it just seems as if we were walking in circles we came back to the same spot.

Then we heard a noise from behind so we ran to hide in the bushes. A female Orc with a Orc kid if human we would guess about 7 years old or so. They were walking fast and suddenly we heard a gun shot. The female Orc fell to the ground as the kid Orc hugged the female Orc crying and saying something we couldn't understand. We looked behind us where the gun shot came from and one of the guys had his gun up pointing at them still. We looked back at the little Orc as it cries and mumbles something we couldn't understand. We walked over closer to the little Orc suddenly he stopped crying and looked up at the guy that shot the female Orc. Suddenly the guy dropped his gun and was lifted up in the air as if somethings choking him. His neck started to bleed within seconds and snap the guys neck was broken. We looked back at the little Orc and he dropped the guy and looked at me. Within no time i was in the air and felt it hard to breathe. A guy jumped at the Little Orc and knocked him down as I fell to the ground. I yelled

Close his mouth close his mouth! Hes casting a spell or something!

The 3 left of them jumped in and used a towel to stop him from opening his mouth. His eyes were red with anger. There was only 4 of us left me another girl and 2 guys. One of the guys had a gun the other one is carrying a rifle the girl is carrying a medic bag and I have bottles and bottles around me on my waist my pockets my wrists. One of the guy push the kid up ahead to go first as we follow it.

Guys I really don't want to kill a child.

It's not a child! Its evil! it killed our team!

Just... don't ok...

It lead us to a village. We hide on the side as we let the kid back in. It slowly walks in and takes off its mouth piece and started making a screeching noise. One of the guys saw that panicked and shot the kid in the head it fell to the floor as all the Orcs ran out. I stood up and threw one of my bottles at them and BOOM! the entire place was filled with smoke and when the smoke was gone they were all on the floor foaming and shaking. More came out and we ran to the back of a tent and there was a baby Orc crying in its crib one of the guys grabbed the baby and ran out one of the guys were split in half by a huge axe thrown at us. There was 3 of us left we kept running as I threw a different bottle. All the Orc's seemed paralyzed and we kept running. Finally we were surrounded the guy pointed the gun at the baby's head. Then suddenly we hear all these humming from more then 5 Orc's we looked around trying to figure out which ones are doing it. The girl with the medic bag fell to the floor. I threw a few different bottles at them and some of them stopped humming the girl was able to stand up. Then the others started humming he took his gun and started shooting at them and suddenly his gun shots stopped and he stood there and let go of the baby i caught the baby before he it hit the ground. He slowly pointed his gun at the girl with the medic bag.

Please don't shoot me please don't... as she cries.

I can't... I'm not doing this... I can't control myself... MAKE THEM STOP!

BANG!

And the girl took a bullet it the head and fell tot he ground. He dropped the gun and ran off. The biggest Orc stood there and started casting something and the guy started moving in slow motion. The big Orc came over and it got bigger and bigger and its hand turned into a huge hammer and time by time smashing it down on the guys head till there was nothing left...

I fell to the floor and set the baby down as they all moved closer to me.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment