Monday, September 26, 2011

An Angel...

I wake up to realize I was surrounded by darkness that gives me the chills through my bones making me shiver as I hand forward hoping to be able to reach something, touch something, feeling anything just some kind of proof that I'm not the only one only thing in this place... but I was...

I closed my eyes and dug my face into the palm of my hands as I curl up wishing everything would lighten up...

Suddenly the room felt warmer. I slowly lift my face up looking around and there was someone standing above me but I can barely see his face due to the sun coming down my face. He reached his hand out to me...

I didn't know who this person was due to I couldn't see but it felt right... I can feel the warmth... I reached up to his hand... and he grew wings and lifted me up in the air... I can feel the cool breeze... I was relaxed... Happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment