Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another epic WOW

Looking at the clear sky covered in beautiful stars as they slowly appear larger all the sudden and starting falling down by us like rocks someone next to me yelled

Starfall~! Get under the shell!

I sat up and looked around there was a group of us on the beach. A big green bubble popped up around us and all the stars that fell crashed to the ground making explosions around us stirring up the sand and dust. We were protected form the Sarfalls by this big green shield this guy had up we were safe... for now... Suddenly i hear a scream behind me i moved fast this girl fell to the floor and started shaking and foaming. A very pretty girl in a white hoodie dress came over turned the girl over and she got stabbed in the back and it was poisoned. The girl int he white dress held her hand over the wound and it disappeared. The girl that was poisoned sat up and pulled out her sword. The girl that was wounded said

Look out it's a rogue...

I stood there for a little thinking... hmmm

Starfall = Boomkin
Green shield + Anti magic Shield = Death Knight.
Poison + Backstab = Rogue
Cleansing Poison + clothing = Priest

What am I? I stood there and looked around. Closed my eyes and I see all these red signals everywhere. I opened my eyes and looked at my paws yes i said paws...

And I woke up lol

No comments:

Post a Comment