Friday, August 5, 2011

Death

Laying there as I slowly opened my eyes i see myself in a white room as i circle around i see a man sitting next to me holing my hand. I started feeling a sharp pain behind my eyes as I close it then i heard foot steps near by. When i reopened my eyes there she was a very beautiful nurse injecting something into my IV as she walks over to the man holding my hand kisses his head as she never took her eyes off me as if she was taunting me. I gripped his hand and it woke him up he lifted his head as he looks at me with tears in his eyes and a forceful smile on his face.

Everything will be ok baby. i'm right here with you.

What's wrong? What happened? I asked softly.

It's ok baby just lay down and get some rest. I'll be right beside you. Get some sleep.

I looked up at the IV as the red stuff that was injected started entering my veins. I slowly fell into a dark dark space...

Hearing a noise near by I woke up as I look around my vision was blurred. My head started hurting as i reach to my head and felt empty... I touched my head and my scalp was exposed... whatever left of my hair was falling off... I started crying as it wakes him up. I can barely see his face anymore but I can feel his rings. He held onto me tight as a blurred shadow walked into the room stood next to my bed and held out its hand. I looked at him as I slowly let go of his hand and took the shadows hand... as soon as I joined hands witht he shadow...my vision was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment