Friday, October 7, 2011

I've Gone insane

Sitting there with my face in the palm of my hands and I shiver rocking back and forth as if I was in a mad house. I can hear 2 voices, 2 man just sitting there mumbling at me as my vision went blur I looked up and felt a pain shock in my eye and head as I fell off the chair to the floor screaming in pain. I feel the shock constantly through my body as I look at my hands, they are growing bigger and bigger as they started to change colors and my bones started to grow out of my flesh. I looked up and ran my hand through one of the man standing there tore his guts out as he fell tot he floor and kept talking I stepped on his head as his skull crushed and brains gushed out of whats left of his head. I want to stop but I can't my body wouldn't let me I stood up and charged the other guy one hand grabbing his head and the other his shoulder as I slowly pull his head off attached to his spin out of his body as he screams I threw him on the floor and rip his face in half from his mouth. want to stop but it felt great I walked outside and saw a guy laughing at me by the milk crates. I stood there for a minute as he kept laughing at me, he started to run. I let out a roar as my back started to hurt so much and slowly bones grew out of my back letting out gooey liquid as I grew wings. I flew up high and flew towards him dash down picked him up by his head and dug my claws into his eyes poking them into his skull...

No comments:

Post a Comment