Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rabbit scent tree

I was walking into work really fast since I was late and got caught by a father and son.

Little Kid: Excuse me, where are the Thanks Giving and Xmas trees?

Me: Thanks Giving Tree?

Little Kid: Yup! Rabbit scent!

I'm sure I had the most confused looked int he world and looked around hoping to find help and there comes one of my co workers Clint.

Me: CLINT!

I yelled his name as he approaches me.

Me: Do you know where the Thanks Giving Trees are? Rabbit scent?

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised high. Clint looked at the customers so surely and said

Clint: Yeah, They are right over here.

I looked at him and thought he was joking but he wasn't he lead us towards sporting good and there were these big double doors that was never there before lol. Clint opened the door and behind those doors was a forest. As we walked through the forest everything was so spooky. We finally reached a meadow and there were green trees with what looks like white flowers with read spots on them. As we got closer Clint walked over to one of the trees and lifted one of what I thought was flowers up to his nose and smelt it.

Clint: Yup, This is rabbit scent right here.

He turned it over to me and the whites were rabbits and the red was blood on them.

WAS HORRID!~

No comments:

Post a Comment