Sunday, February 26, 2012

What happened to your promise...?

I opened my eyes and moved my hand as it slowly glides above the wet grass of morning mist. The sun coming through the leafs of the trees I rolled over to my side to sit up and maybe I sat up too fast but there where sparks everywhere around me. It was beautiful I looked around me and there was a pond an amazingly beautiful one as you can see sparkles like glitter dancing upon the water.

I stood up and walked over to the pond and sat down as I look at myself in it. But... I saw nothing. I reached my hand into the water and scooped a hand full of water as it slowly drains from my hands down to my elbow I quickly take a sip of it. It felt refreshing as I splashed the rest of it on my face. I reached back down again for another scoop and there I was, my reflection. I look closer and realized the scars on my face. My skin was ruined with big scars across my face. I sat there as i trace the scars with my finger feeling the pain as if they were new wounds... then suddenly...

I can hear a a piano playing from a distance. Just listening to it made me feel like a soothing voice speaking to me calling me to come closer. It made me forget the pain I felt from the scars... I stood up and headed towards the soothing sound as I reached a meadow...

There you were sitting there as the sunlight comes down on you as if it was a movie, an anime or one of those Disney cartoons those fairy tales... It was so dreamy. I walked over and stood by the Piano as your eyes were closed playing the Piano as if you played with your heart. I looked at the piano and saw my reflection the scars were gone...

As I was still wondering where my scars were I didn't realize when you stopped playing. You reached for my hand and pulled me into your lap as you lay your gentle lips on mine kissing me passionately.

I will never leave you no matter what happens.

You said as your lips were still partially on mine. I kissed you again as I whisper gasping for air cause you take my breath away

What if I become ugly one day... Will you still love me?

You opened your eyes and looked into mine

I will never leave you no matter what happened. Its whats inside you that I love not how you look. Your look is just a plus but your heart is gold, it's what I treasure.

I sat up and leaned on your shoulder as I lay my hand on the piano.

Play me another song... from your heart.

You started to play a beautiful song, I can feel my heart beating to the beat as I close my eyes moving to the song. I started feeling the pain on my face I panicked and looked into the Piano for my reflection and there they were my scars... all over my face...

Do you promise?

You stopped playing and asked as I dive my face into the palm of my hands. I stood up

Promise what?

That you wont leave me no matter what happens...?

I promise.

I raised my face up with the salty tears running down my face burning my pain even more. I turned around and looked at you. You looked at me shocked as you stood up too and slowly backed up

But... you promised...

You kept moving backwards...

I'm... I'm... sorry... I can't...

You turned around and ran off into the woods. I ran after you in tears. I kept running and running and finally i reached an edge of a cliff... I cried thinking of your face... the face you had when you looked at me and ran off as if you saw a monster... I stood up and looked up at the sky and smile as I dived down in the deep cliff with no bottom...

No comments:

Post a Comment