Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Survival Game Against Natures Worse 2

We all walked out as the wind blows strongly at our face from the sun light down at us we walked out and John slipped Mark and David held onto John as they got pulled down too. I quickly grabbed onto them then Eva comes over and holds onto me as everyone got pulled up. We all sat down and took a nice long breath as we start to make our way down. Mark started to laugh as he walks ahead.

 Mark: So just saying John you owe me one. Oh and David too.

 David: I don't care its whatever.

 John: I don't owe you two anything. I didn't ask for help.

 I turned over and shake my head.

 Mark: What, just sayin.

 Me: Ya know what whatever, lets go before someone shoves their foot in your mouth.

 We moved down further as Dennis stops everyone and pulls out his crossbow and aim it to the sky. Lets off and arrow and got something as it falls down Dennis walks over there to look and suddenly we hear wolves surrounding us. What he shot was a wolf charging at us from above!

 Dennis pulls out more arrows as he shoots them around us.

 Allen pulls out his Scythe and he waves it around slicing up Wolfs in half.

 Stephen pulls out his Rifle and starts shooting everywhere.

 Mark pulls out his Machete cutting them as they approach.

 G starts to throw explosives at the attack to his dart.

 David uses his Brass knuckle weapons knocking them to the ground crushing them.

 Eva raises up her Machine Gun and goes crazy with it

 John grabs his axe and swings away 

Patrick starts up his chain saw as he saw more coming surrounding us

 Ray pulls out his poison darts and throws em

 And I looked down in my bag for something there was nothing I looked everywhere on my outfit and nothing i then looked at my gloves and there were a red button so I pressed it and these whips sprung out they were like snakes. I didn't really know how to use them then a wolf came charging at me reflex I threw my hand at it and the whip tore it in half.

 Me: guys we need to keep moving as we kill them off cause more just keep coming.

 Mark: Ms smarty pants where do you assume we go? This place is crawling with them!

 David: Didn't they say you can change the environment?

 Me: I... Idk... How they didn't say...

 Eva: Try thinking about a place and hurry!

 Me: Where I don't know where!

 Dennis: Think city!

 I closed my eyes and thought of a city the first one that popped to mind. With eyes closed I can feel the heat thrashing at my face.

 Dennis: You gotta be kidding me... The Walking Dead?!

 Allen: What do you want her to do you said fast and she got us out of there now stop complaining! Mya can you change it again?

 Me: Let me try.

 Intercom: Sorry but you can only use that every 30 mins.

 Stephen: You gotta be kidding me...

 G: Ok no time to waste we needa move or the zombies will smell us out!

 We started moving fast as a few zombies started moving our way. Stephen shots the zombies as it gets closer

 Me: You crazy?! You don't watch the walking dead? That attracts them!

 As soon as I said that zombies started coming out of buildings and houses we started to move fast. As we passed by dad bodies on the ground Patrick was grabbed by a Zombie and gotten bitten John comes back to help Patrick as he kicked the head of the zombie off he dragged Patrick with him back to the group and another zombie jumped out on John as they swarm on them. Patrick turns on his chain saw and cut them all off and they start to run to the group. We found a stair case going up we rushed up there as Patrick turns on his chainsaw and starts cutting them at the bottom.

 Patrick: Just go! I'm bitten I will turn into one of them! GO!

 Eva and I ran down to help him as everyone grabbed us back and pulled us in shut the metal door. We can hear the chainsaw then Patrick screaming in pain. We all sat there waiting for time to pass by as the zombies finally finished up Patrick and started to come for us and trying to take the door down.

 Eva: They already know we are here might as well take down those bastards!

 Mya: Eva! Just 2 more mins and I can change!

 Eva: Then 2 more mins of fun for us! Lets do this Stephen!

 Eva raised up her machine gun and started going crazy at the door. Stephen shooting with his rifle. Then time was up I had to think of a place. I closed my eyes 

Mya: Where do I change to what do I change to?!

 Dennis: I'm hungry for Seafood can we get a place for food?

 Suddenly we are at a beach.

 Dennis: Really Mya? A beach?

 Me: Im sorry.When you said Seafood I thought of beach for some reason. Well it was more like... Jurassic park though...

G: Its whatever I rather have a chance of surviving them turning into a zombie or get eaten alive.

We looked around to make sure everyone's here. I counted and everyone was here... so was Patrick... Whatever was left of him and his chain saw. We went over there as I fell to my knees

 Me: I'm sorry Patrick... I didn't mean to kill you...

 Allen: Its not your fault Mya.

 And suddenly Patrick lift his head up and grabbed my arm I backed out fast so did everyone else. Stephen shoots Patrick in the head

 Stephen: Sorry pal.

Then suddenly we all felt a pain at our wrists

Ray: Its the poison! There's nothing we can do about it.

I can see my veins turning color since I had double dose I fell to the ground in pain. Then John falls to the ground and starts to shiver and shake like crazy.

David: You got bitten by a zombie didnt you!

John: Its just a little bite. its nothing... I... Its the Poison!

Me: Maybe it is just the poison. Just give him a break will ya.

Allen: Ill watch him.

We all dug a hole and buried Patrick near the beach. We looked for tree branches and started a fire and we all tried to stay up one person at a time to watch out. On my watch something started moving in the trees near by so I stood up and went to take a look. Ended up being a rabbit. When I turned around there John was a zombie. I screamed for help since hes too close for me to use my weapon. Dennis sits up grabs his crossbow and shoots at Johns head from a far. John falls to the ground.

Everyone comes over with their weapons pointing at John.

Me: Hes gone guys. Don't waste you're bullets and arrows.

David: How do we know hes gone...

Everyone fell to the ground in agony holding onto their wrist.

Me: That...

Suddenly we hear a loud screech from above. A Pterosaurs flying above us and darts down and scoops David up. I let out my whips and grabbed onto the Pterosaurs leg as it tries to fly away. G shoots and explosive dart at it and blows it up as David falls down hard. Then it felt like an earthquake and a T-Rex comes out.

Eva: Mya! Change!

The T-Rex was right in front of me I closed my eyes fast and Woke up once again. But I went back to sleep and the dream continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment