Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Survival Game Against Natures Worse 3

I open my eyes and there we were in The Avengers the war was happening before our own eyes. I looked around for David and there he was I pulled him into an abandon car and tie up his arm since it was ripped open from the the dinosaurs claw.

Mya: Stay here ok. We'll come back for you.

Allen: Mya, Why are you picking brutal movies lol

Dennis: Oh I like this one!

G: Well prepare to fight!

Eva: This is awesome I always wanted to meet Chris Hemsworth


Me: Really Eva lol... 


As one of the Creatures fly down to attack us Eva shoots it off its vehicle and flys up 


Me: Where are you going?


Eva: Looking for Thor 


She giggles and flies away. Another one swoops down trying to get me and missed it flies up and I fling my whip at it and grabbed it off its vehicle and fly up. 


Me: Everyone grab one and lets go.


I flew down by the car I had David in


Me: David lets go! 


Stephen helps David out and puts him on with me I flew up. Everyone got one and flew with us to Starks Enterprise hoping to survive there for another 20 mins before we can change. Eva showed up last she was with Thor. She walked in and winked at me I just laughed as the guys gave jealous eyes at him. The creatures keep coming in constantly as we try to fight them off. Dennis just shooting away with his arrows then Thor turned to him

Thor: Your style looks familiar...

Dennis: I'm the future Hawkeye!

Thor: I can see that. Welcome aboard.

Dennis and Thor flew off battling away.

The big creature runs straight into the building and hits Stephen hard and he lose his balance and bout to fall off. I ran and grabbed onto his hand as his weight pulls me down fast the broken glasses were cutting me up. Stephen smiles at me and one of the creatures came over and sliced his throat and he finally let go of my hand. The pain of the poison sinking more into our veins we all fell harder. Bleeding out of our ears eyes nose and coughing up blood.

And another big monster comes by and runs into the building G stood up with his back pack and says if I don't do this we all will die She opens his jacket puts all his grenades on and explosives.

G: Take care.

He jumps at the monster and blows up shaking the entire building.

Eva: Is time up yet! Lets go!

Another dose of Poison injected my vision got blurry I fell to the ground. Allen ran to me and picked me up

Allen: Mya! You ok! Mya! Don't give up yet!

Everyone is still fighting off the creatures.

David: Mya do it now we don't have much time left till this building is done with!

I closed my eyes and thought of a hospital cause that's where we need to go to get some meds. I opened my eyes and we were all in a white room. Doctors injecting us with meds to lower the dose of Poison but cant clean it out due to there's too much in our body and blood only thing they can do is a blood transfusion and there's not enough blood for all of us. As we get a little rest I started getting my vision back. Everyone was sitting in a couch or laying in bed. I looked up and there was a stranger sitting in Marks lap. I stood up and reached for my gloves. Walked over

Me: Excuse me... Who are you...?

She stopped what she was doing and turned around mouth full of blood I backed up fast and screamed. The Vampire ran off everyone woke from my scream and came over to aid Mark but it was too late he was dead. And we all fell to the ground with more poison in us.

Me: I dont know how much more we can take.

Nurse: Everyone can probably take about 4 more does of that and you can only take 2 more.

The nurse startled everyone. I see you guys aren't from around here and I don't know who is injecting you. I suggest you get out of here quick. With the poison your blood gives an interesting smell and the Vampires in this hospital wont be able to take it much longer.

Dennis: Mya... which movie is this...

Me: Well... I think vampires and hospital... sums up to... Being Human?

The nurse walked out. I looked around.

Me: Where is Dennis?

Intercom: To teleport someone out with you they have to be in a certain distance. He is no longer with you yet he is not dead. You will not get injected until he dies. So far looks like hes fighting strongly beside The Avengers.

Ray: Really... Seriously...? Can you like bring us somewhere cool and leave us there? lol

Me: If you want lol

Allen: We have to end this or it will just eventually kill us.

Me: Let me think... Oh I know. Why didn't I think about this from the beginning. I want to be at the person controlling this game!

I closed my eyes and POOF! There we were in a dark room with over 20 monitors on each of us with locators. Then we hear a clap behind us we all turned over and there she was... Jessica Alba. You are the first to think about doing that and you win. Now I will let you all go since you won this challenge.

Eva: Your'e not getting away with this that easy!

Me: You killed many people our friends!

Jessica: Really? Are you sure you didn't kill them?

Allen: Don't listen to her!

Jessica: You lead them to the places and weren't careful.

Me: I... I couldn't think of anywhere to go!

Ray: Its ok! We made it that's all that matters!

Jessica: Or is it?

David shows up behind her and attacks her then falls right through her.

Jessica: You really think i'm that stupid don't you! Bad news I'm not!

The computer sets on red and puts on a count down

Computer: 10 sec till self destruct!

We all try to stop the computer but it was immune! Then suddenly a thunder hits through the wall and tears up the computer. Thor and Dennis flies in.

Dennis: Miss me?

I woke up this time and didnt come back to the dream. QQ


No comments:

Post a Comment