Monday, August 6, 2012

Evil Lurks

Jumping from tree to tree as I stop by a sound of explosions. I stood there hiding behind the branches of the tree as I see a guy walk out of that house that's burning up as he walked out more and more explosions happened as every step he took I see another shadow a very thin female shadow jumping tree to tree across from me and finally stopped and I can see her glaring at me from a distance. We both followed him as he quickly walked away. I stopped at a house on the second floor and got in through the window. I looked outside and no one was there.

I shut the window door put on my night vision binocular and snooped around. Then I heard someone walking up stairs and the door knob started to move I ran quickly to the closet and closed it. I looked out the crack of the closet and there he was standing there by the bed removing his clothes. I looked behind me and saw all these woman clothes i started going through them and saw my name on every single outfits hanger. One had a red tag on it and said 

Put this on right now. I would love to see you in it.

I pulled it off and it was a very pretty red night gown. I wasn't sure what I was thinking but I started to get dressed. Then I heard the window opening. I looked out and there was that girl crawling in the window and walked up to him. She started taking her clothes off as she removed his. I closed my eyes and sat down. I can hear her moaning and moving... he then whispered 

I only want you 

Then i heard a knock on the closet door. I stood up and there he was standing there half naked looking at me with welcome eyes he reached out to me and pulled me out. I looked at him confused cause i can still hear all the moaning. I looked over to the bed and she was making love to a hologram I looked up at him in my night vision googles and giggled. We reached to kiss then the binoculars stopped us by poking him in the face. We both laughed as he removed my googles. with the glance of light coming through from the hall way I can see him smiling at me as he reached down for a kiss. 

I closed my eyes and felt a cool breeze when I opened my eyes we were on clouds he slowly reached his hand to my face touching my lips as he replaced it with his lips slowly running his finger down to my chin - neck - collar bone and finally he stopped at my chest feeling my heart beat. He started tracing his finger track down to my chest and pulled on the string in the front the only piece that keeps the gown on me... I can feel the gown slowly glide off my body giving me a tingle and bit chill. 

I couldnt help but let out a little moan then suddenly felt this pain in my chest and back I opened my eyes and there he was in front of me with his pole arm piercing through me. He lifted me up in the air over a cliff. I can see that smile on his face of victory...

1 comment: