Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Buried alive

Buried alive


Laying there looking at my phone waiting for something... A call? A text? I'm not sure... I kept rolling over to my side then on my back none stop. I waited and waited... but nothing... Tears rolling down my cheeks as I wipe them away with the pillow I dived into crying. feeling a vibration on the bed due to the phones vibration I sat up and looked to see whose calling... but it was an unknown number.

Me: Hello?

Unknown: (breathing)

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Unknown: Someone you dont know but should.

Me: I think you might of gotten the wrong number.

Unknown: Are you sure? Look out your window and tell me if you recognize me.

I looked out the window and someone grabbed me from behind covering my mouth and slowly slit my throat.

Unknown: Remember me now bitch?

I cant seriously dont remember this person but they insist i know them.

Unknown: Oh shit! Wrong person...

He throws me on the floor as I kept bleeding. He stands up quickly and makes a phone call.

Unknown: Dude, I killed the wrong person. I swore it was her! What now? Go ahead and kill her? What do I do? Oh ok.

Unknown: Im sorry...

He picks me up and takes me to the garden and starts to dig a hole. Then throws me in it and burys me alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment