Thursday, January 28, 2016

I will never leave you...

I opened my eyes... and you were nowhere near. I sat up in this cold bed eyes searching for that warmth in your eyes to warm up the emptiness I feel inside. Getting out of bed, toes touching the cold floor sending shivers up my spine. I stood there, broken... as i covered my face with the empty hands I once held yours...
Suddenly, I felt your warm hands gliding across my waist connecting each other around my back. My body started heating up as the cool breeze blew my hair backwards. I slowly lift my face up out of the palm of my hands and reached up to touch your facing... to see if you were real... with a smile on my face as I touched you and you laid a kiss on my lips.
I will never leave you baby... I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment