Tuesday, October 23, 2018

On Set Possession

My dream last night.
We were filming a movie and they decided to change my role. Instead of being an extra they made me one of the support roles. My role was to yell out some random casting words to exercise the spirit in my friend. But when I randomly yelled the words the whole place started shaking and one of the actresses screamed and fell down unconscious. Director yelled cut and said perfect. And released us. I noticed the actress waking up as everyone was surrounding her so I was relieved and left. As I was walking I felt someone following me so I looked back and there she was, the actress that passed out. I stopped and she kept walking towards me I asked how she was doing and no answer but kept walking towards me. I started walking away from her in a fast pace. She was walking in a normal pace nothing different. I got in my car started it and she was still walking towards my car. I started it and sat there wondering wtf is happening. She approached my car and started banging and going crazy on it so I backed up fast and drive off as she fell over and got back up and started walking towards my direction. I drove fast home got in the house and locked the door kept looking outside but nothing so after an hour I went to bed. In the middle of the night I heard screeching and someone banging on the door. We went downstairs looked out the window there she was. We called the police. She non stop going crazy at the door the door hinges were about to give out then the cops showed up. Demanding she stop and put her hands in the air she didn't listen. They tazzed her and she was still going crazy so they tazzed her again and she started siezing and fell on the ground. We opened the door and watched them giving her CPR. As soon as the police gave her mouth to mouth he fell over. She started foaming out of her mouth and then stopped. The other cop came over checking in his partner as he calls for back up. The cop that passed out sits up, pulls his gun out and shoots his partner then turned his gun at us, we moved quickly and shut the door. Then moved away from the door as gun shots non stop at the door. Then it stopped, we assumed he ran out of bullets. He banged on the door and started screeching. More cops showed up as we are in the phone with 911 explaining the situation. They jumped in and apprehended the cop but the cop started to break the arms of ones trying to stop him. They finally shot him and everything got quiet. No sounds nothing. We walked over to the kitchen hoping to see something outside the kitchen window. And 3 cops broke each window in the kitchen as they come in with guns in their hands. We back up and started running to the living room. And another cop knocked down the door. We open the back door and started trying to get out from the back yard. Loki attacked the cops, we yelled and called him to stop but they graced him and threw him against the wall blood splattered everywhere. I cried so hard screaming his name.
Stephen helped me up the wall and I reach down for him And gun fires non stop happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment