Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Demonized

Everyone on the streets screaming yelling as we fun forward. With me was my sister Jen is running next to me holding on to her son Kevin as we run. People pushing each other over as they stomp on the fallen. I look around and I see my second sister Mai with my mom on the other side of the road running. As I look ahead theres this huge boat with army soldiers everywhere as they inspect every person as they enter the ship. Mai and Mom made it on the ship it was just me Kevin and Jen. As we approach the ship there was this little girl standing there crying and she was alone I grabbed her hand to get her away from the mob of people and put her on my shoulder as people pass us up. We got to the ship they checked Jen and Kevin and they got in then they stopped at me. I heard a gun shot not far from us as s lady got shot in the head right after the scan she didnt make the check up. They used a scanner and the machine started beeping at my head. They all pointed their guns at me as they pulled the trigger I closed my eyes and I heard a lot of people screaming I opened my eyes and everyone with a gun pointing at me were caught on fire as they fall into ashes within seconds. Not knowing what happened I ran forward as did the crowd.

Suddenly the entire floor started shaking a huge earthquake started below me as I ran onto the ship. The ground was torn up as it sets off the boat as people still tried to jump on. So many hanging onto the side of the ship trying to make it and as they fell to the bottom sharks started tearing them up. The water was no longer blue it was dyed in red.I closed my eyes and walked in further. I looked around for my sisters my mom and my nephew. I finally spotted them hiding the the little glass room on the top of the deck. I started heading towards but it was pointless to move cause every step I took i was elbowed punch or hurt in some way. i stood there holding on to the little girls legs that are on my shoulder. She stopped crying but I can still feel her shaking. I tried to make it to the wall away from people and we made it. I took her down from my shoulder and held her in my arms. As she shiver I look at her face. She was bleeding out of everywhere you can think of I sat down on the floor and let her down and she stopped moving. I thought to myself so shes who they were pointing the gun at.

Sitting there for a while. I was exhausted I fell asleep as I held onto the little girl. The little girl started moving as I hear screaming around me when I was able to open my eyes she was standing up facing away from me. I tried to move my hand and I noticed my hands attached to her. Our skin combined... we are one. She turned he head all away around and her face was no longer a little girl her body started changing she grew wings her skin color started changing into purple and black as he hand that was connected to mine started changing my hand felt like needles piercing into me as I feel my body changing. She flapped her wings and flew up as she dragged me with her. My body started emerging into the girl as I try to fight it off. But it was useless.

It took a deep deep breath and let out a breath of fire and most of the people on the boat was caught on fire as the fire spreads I look around for my family and they were safe in the glass room. Without noticing my entire arm and shoulder was already eaten in and half my face. I gave up and closed my eyes as I cried. Then suddenly i heard the monster let out a scream as we fell to the floor its wings broke my fall.

I opened my eyes as I see a very tall men in a black cape with his face partially closed with gloves on holding a huge gun as he drank his flask of alcohol very strong alcohol. He stood there and looked at me as I cried thinking hes gonna kill me. Im part of the monster.

He took a longer sip out of the flask and bent down to me then he kissed me as he passed on the alcohol he drank in. It was bitter sweet with a tad of alcohol. Only thing that came to my mind was it smelt so strong why do i barely taste it?

My body started burning I felt a seizure coming as i started to shake and foam.

I finally opened my eyes and looked around everyone was starring at me. i tried to hold onto my head till i noticed one of my arm is gone... so i reach with my other arm half of my body and face is gone. I started screaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment