Thursday, April 7, 2011

Doggies!

Driving at 150 mph as my car darted across the high way there were sirens and lights behind me as I kept driving. I look behind me to see a chihuahua in my back seat and I heard a loud noise ahead of me when I turned tot he front there was this huge blue glowing wall bout a mile ahead of me. I slammed on my breaks but I was going to fast already my car skid straight into the wall as I closed my eyes and grabbed the dog held it tight. The car started spinning in circles and circles till it finally stopped. I opened my eyes and it was beautiful... Green grass, clear blue river... rainbow... and a golden walk way.

I stood up and let the dog down after scanning it for injuries. After letting the dog down i walked to the river and washed my face.

What is your problem?

I took the hands off my face and wiped my face on my shoulder and turned around and in front of me was the dog. I stood up and looked around to see if anyone else was around and no one was.

Excuse me, Im talking to you down here. So rude.

I looked down at the dog and it was on its back legs standing there with its hand crossed I screamed and stepped backwards as I fell into the river. I slowly emerged up and looked around for the dog and it was gone. I let out a sigh as I felt i was going crazy.

You're not going crazy. We are talking.

I looked towards the sound of the voice and there were 2 birds flying above me. I stood up and didn't say a word. Got out of the water and followed the path as the birds kept talking none sense into my eyes.

As I walked I can hear a few other voices behind me coming closer. Not looking back I kept walking then there they were 5 dogs walking pass me on their back legs.

Hurry up or you'll miss the show.

I quickly followed them since I had no idea where I was or where I was going. From a far distance I saw this huge beautiful golden castle it was glowing with aura. When we reached the gates there were guards as cats. Walking into the main hall there was that chihuahua that was in my car. He has a crown on and sitting on a throne. Everyone bowed down to him. I looked around and a mouse by my shoe knocked on my shoe making this little knocking noise I looked at him.

Don't need to bow

Said the chihuahua

For saving my life. I grant you the marriage to my son. You will be the next Queen.

I looked at the little chihuahua walking towards me as I laugh. The Prince looked at me with the weird look and signaled me to come down closer. I got down and he raised his hands to me I came closer.

Close your eyes.

I closed my eyes and I felt something wet at my nose. Suddenly it felt really warm when I opened my eyes. Everything I mean everyone was human. The Prince was handsome and music started playing it was a feast it was a wedding. Pictures were taken as we said I do.

Do you want to see the picture? Said the photographer.

Sure.

He brought the photo up as I smiled to my Prince. When we looked at the photo. The entire party were animals and when it came to our picture I was turned into a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment