Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My adventure with Hello Kitty and my Puppy Bailey

Dashing through the woods as I she a shadow on the other side of the trees following my every move I move faster and it stopped. I kept moving as I look behind me to see if it's still following as I look back in front of me was a Tree... BAMMMM!!!! This little icon popped up above my head as I slowly fall down

Me: Stupid tree jumped out in front of me... I saw it.

A voice from a distance behind the bushes. As it laughs out loud (LOL)

HK: Sure you saw that.

I opened my eyes sat up and there she was HELLO KITTY! (HK for short)

Me: It's you... You did this on purpose didn't you.

HK: Haha sure I did. Sure you weren't just clumsy?

Mumbling to myself as I stand up and look around.

Me: Wheres Bailey?

HK: She was right behind me. Hmmm wonder where she it...

From a distance we heard fighting going on we moved quickly towards that direction. As we passed the trees to a meadow there Bailey with her cute little cape was digging holes on the ground as her enemies laid there.

Me: You were suppose to wait for us. Not have the fun all to yourself...

Bailey: Rawr rawr woof woof?

Hk: Fine fine it's ok. You didn't have to wait we aren't mad. But next time just a little longer.

We took off towards the mountains and an army was blocking our way... An army of Vampires. With their fangs out standing there blocking our way.

Me: Get out of our way... Or else...

They stood there with their fangs out and started to step forward.

Hk: Let me take care of them. I got just the weapon.

Hk pulled out this Machine gun from her small ity bity bag and BAM it was bigger then her.

Hk: Come and get this~

She let the gun go as it shot every single vampire down. When all the vampires got shot they all started burning. After all was done HK sat the gun on the floor and walked to the mouth of the gun and blew at the smoke.

Hk: How ya like those silver bullets eh? lol

We started hearing noises behind us when we turned around Bailey was digging holes for the bodies. I looked at her shaking my head.

Me: Bailey can you look over there and tell me if you see any bodies?

Bailey: Rawr?

Bailey smiled with her teeth out like a Crest commercial and it made a spark with a DING sound lol. We moved on as we were moving something hit me I stopped as did Hk and Bailey. We back to back as we were ready for the enemies

Me: AHHH!

I screamed and fell to the floor. They were concerned as I looked behind me there were Ninja Stars on my butt. Bailey bite on it and pulled it out. When i turned around I saw them both covering their mouth giggling. I started to laugh too. Then Ninjas started showing up and surrounded us.

Bailey: Roof!

She ran out ahead and put her feets out her claws came out and shinny as did her smirk she was side ways in the air and clawed every single ninja. They all fell to the ground poisoned. Bailey walked back to us and licked her finger.

Me: Uh... Bailey... Arent those poisoned?

Bailey: Ruh roh...

Bailey fell to the ground with her tongue out. I cut my finger and stuck it in her mouth and she sat up like nothing happened. All the ninjas got up.

Ninja: We as ninjas are always prepared for poisons.

Hk: Are you prepared for this?

Hello kitty flew up in the air with her umbrella. The umbrella opened and she twirled it as it shot out rainbow arrows and got all the ninjas bodies were pinned to the ground.

Hk: How do you like that?

Me: Um... not very much...

Hk turned around and started laughing as our clothes were pinned to the ground. Hk turned over and laughed. We were fast enough to avoid em but our clothes gets in the way lol.

Bailey: Rawr?

Me: We don't have time to bury them lets go.

We finally made it to the village it's infested with Zombies.

Hk: Everyone thats still alive run and make it to the front of the village where we are and you will be safe!

People started running towards us. Hk flew around with her wand building fences around the village as Bailey pins the fences to the ground. The people who got infected came to me as all the zombies were in the fenced area.

Me: I cant help the people that are already zombiefied but everyone else I can. Come to me.

Everyone came to me as I pull out a bottle of water cut my finger and pour my blood in it. We passed it around and everyone was cured. Hk flew up in the air and started dancing above the zombies.

Hk: You are no longer Hungry for human flesh!

All the zombies stopped attacking the fence.

Bailey, Hk and I were thrown in the air. Then this big word THE END popped up above us and crushed us. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment