Saturday, March 26, 2011

Case Closed Solved

I was working at my desk looking at a folder with the words *Case Closed*. As I opened the folder there was a picture and description of a mid 30's man, cause of death poisoned and bleed to death. The crime scene was at his work shop he works on dolls and toys. My boss came out of the room and headed towards me.

Mya, I need you to take care of that case will ya.

I nodded as I stood up and walked out the office. Drove myself to the crime scene. The victims work shop seemed very dark and shallow. I walked pass the yellow caution tapes as I approach the door. There were cracks all over the shop as if someone was trying to break through the building with an axe. I looked through the holes as I see a lot of dolls everywhere as I can only see somewhat of what was in the room since its so dark, the only light coming in was the lights from the holes.

I heard a whisper I asked

Hello? Anyone there?

I grabbed my gun and held it near my chest as I looked around. No one was around me I opened the door as it made a creaking noise. In the dark a box lid up at the left corner of my eye. I turned over and looked at it, there was a very creepy looking doll in a glass box. I walked over to it as I stared at it it felt like it was looking back at me. I heard a crack and I saw a little crack on the glass. Then it started spreading the next thing I knew the entire glass was cracked to the part I can barely see the doll anymore. I reached my hand up there was I traced my fingers to the crack but It felt like it never had a crack in it. The I felt a cut in my hand. I pulled my hand back fast as I try to stop the bleeding till i noticed the little blood that was on the glass spread all around the box and it shattered as I fell back.I heard little foot steps behind me. I turned around fast with my gun. Then the doll in that glass stopped forward.

I curse you till my death is revealed! Every hour you don't solve this case you will find it harder to breath... help me...

I started shooting at it but it disappeared. I ran really fast to my car and drove back to the office ran to my desk trying to catch my breath. I sat there confused to what happened but still in shock and not believing what just happened. I felt my hand burning when i looked at my hand I was holding onto a piece of paper. I opened it up and read it

Raul Ruppel
9877 Hono West St

I sat there for a while and finally looked at the time. I thought to myself it's almost an hour let's see. I stared at the time and an hour hit. I felt like it was so hard to breath I started chocking and fell to the floor.

Woke up, and my partner was next to me.

You're awake. How are you feeling? They said you had a mild heart attack.

I stopped and started thinking bout what the doll said. I tore off everything, IV's, machines off my arm and ran out as my partner ran after me.

Take me back to the office. NOW!

My partner ran with me to the car as we drove back to the office. I tore up the entire place looking for the note. And I felt my hand burning. It was in my hand. I looked up that persons number and called.

Hello? Is Raul there? May I speak to him?

This is she.

Oh I'm so sorry. I'm from the CSI working on a closed case of Victim Marshal Brooks I have a few questions for you. What is your relationship with Marshal? It says here that you 2 were very close.

The case if already closed why are you bother opening it. It is none of your business I'm busy right now.

And she hung up. My partner stared at me as If I was going crazy. I looked at him.

How long was I out?

About 50 minutes ago.

I stood there and tried calling her again and again but she wouldn't pick up. That last 10 minutes came around. I fell to the floor started having a seizure as I started foaming I can see at the corner of my eye there it was the doll.

I curse you... Help me...

As it whispers in my ear. I blacked out.

I finally woke up on the chair at work as my partner starts to freak out.

Whats going on!? I'm your partner tell me!

I sat there and explained everything to him. He pulled out his cell phone and called the lady as she picks up.

Listen here lady. You might think we are crazy but Marshal is trying to kill my partner and it seems he died in vain if you don't care at all that his death was a murder at least think for my partner!

The lady got very quiet. My partner put her on speaker. She spoke slowly.

Marshal and I, we were so in love... But I'm married to an abusive husband... I told my husband I was leaving him to be with Marshal and not long after that Marshal died... My husband threatened to kill me if I left him...

Another hour passes by... I started shaking and felt very fatigue... I saw at the corner of my eye the doll...

There he is...

My partner looked at the direction I was trying to point at and there was the doll. My partner fell to the floor numbed. The doll came closer to me and whispered.

I curse you...

Marshal...?

As Raul spoke on the speaker phone. My shaking stopped and my partner was able to move. The doll came closer to the phone and stood there.

Is that you Marshal?

Raul... I miss you love...

Marshal... what happened...

As she cries listening to the doll.

Your husband... asked to speak to me at my shop he promised to divorce you if I spoke to him and he will stop beating on you... He came over in anger when I saw how he approached me I closed the shop and he started using an axe trying to break in. I grabbed my precious doll i made specially for you... and tried to trapped myself inside... But he broke in he started beating me up as I fell to the glass table and cut my head opened. He pour something in my mouth as I felt the burning... I started reading my spell... and I placed my soul into this doll. I don't want to see you suffer with him... it's the least I can do. Until then I wont rest in peace.

Omg Marshal... I love you so much... I miss you...

In a blink of an eye the doll disappeared. We sat up and came to her house. Arrested the husband and he admit he did it. He was put in jail for the rest of his life. Raul came to the shop and picked up the doll.

Not long after that we heard Raul's *ex* husband had a heart attack in jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment