Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Comfort

Sat there at the window of my bedroom second floor while I watch those heavy rain drops chase each other down the window seal. The lightening covered the sky with bright lights reviling the dark clouds that blends in with the dark dark sky. The thunder that shakes the place as if a giant was heading my way. But I sat there silently as I watch the rain wash away every train of thought I had.

A hand laid on my shoulder as I continue to watch the rain and let out a little sigh. I turn around and there I was comforting myself.

I looked at myself through the windows reflection and she was gone and there was "It's ok" on the window written by the mist of the cold. I turned around and looked behind me to confirm that she was no longer there and the room was empty. As i turned around there she was outside of my window soaking wet with bloody eyes as lightening lid up the sky and a loud loud thunder... woke me up...

What was I trying to tell myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment