Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Apocalypse

Everyone was in the car as we drive really fast darting out of the city houses were on fire people looting we kept driving really fast as people try to stop our car. There was 5 of us. Me, my sister her husband and 2 friends. We heard a really loud noise as if something was behind when we look back there was a big typhoon heading our way clearing everything in its path. We see a 3ish, 4ish lil girl sitting at the corner of the street as we headed her way.

STOP! Pick her up!

The guy driving stepped on the gas

NO! We cant do you know that if we stop if someone doesnt get our car we would get caught by the that thing behind us! Then we'd all be dead!

As we slowly pass her up there was 3 guys with guns waiting around that corner using her to bait people in. I closed my eyes as we pass the lil girl thats crying. As I watched behind me she raised her hand at us as if she was begging for help. The typhoon picked her up. Within seconds we were out of the city and I no longer see the typhoon following us. We were out in the desert somewhere. We needed gas so we stopped by a gas station. There seem to be no one there. 3 of us had to use the restroom so me my sister and her husband went to the back to the restroom. And we heard a gun shot. We ran to the front and one of our friends were on the floor with blood and brain gushing out of his head. Our other friend was fight with a man holding a gun we the gun was pointed our way the stranger started shooting as our friend fight for it. BANG BANG BANG 3 guns shots the last one set me to the ground. Shock, not sure what all happened I stayed on the group not a word. I felt no pain but sat there and watched that gun in his hand waiting for that next bullet that would end my life. Our friend finally got the gun in a wild fight and shot the man in the head.

Everyone ran to me and helped me up as they sat me in the car tore off the knee of my pants and the bullet went through blood was everywhere as they ran into the gas station to get alcohol and bandaids. As they covered my wound we all got in the car. I started feeling very weak as we kept driving my sister held me tight as it got colder.

We saw a big sign

"We have medical help. Come in we can help you"

We need to get her help or she will die. My sister said worryingly

We stopped by a barn as we all got out and walked towards it. Our friend slowly opened one of the door and we saw this teenager sitting there in the corner with rashes all over her. I opened the other door and there were a lot of people like her. It was some kind of mad disease. We slowly backed up without a noise as I watched the lil girl. She started twitching and stood up.

RUN! I yelled.

As we all ran I couldn't run clear to the car due to my legs wound I ran into the woods and hide. No one was after me but i sat there and watch our friend get eaten a live... Nowhere did I see my sister and her husband. I cried as I walked and walked and finally passed out. By time i woke up I was infront of a house in the middle of no where. I stood up and walked inside. It was a big one story house. But everything was empty but a few table and chairs here and there seems as the looters already got here. I took the tables and chairs to the door and blocked it. I walked to the other room and there was something covered up in it. I pulled the cover and there was 2 amazingly beautiful motorcycles with first aid signs on them. The one I fell in love with was the black sports one with bright blue light fast speed. I got on it and I heard someone breaking into the house. I looked behind me and there were 2 black ladies with 2 big shot guns pointing it at me.

Get off. They said gently.

But you don't need 2 motorcycles. All you need is one. Plus do you both know how to drive one? I asked them.

Shes got a point I don't know how to operate one of those things. he other lady said.

They took the gun off of me and got on theirs as we push the motor cycles out.

Good Luck. As we all said to each other.

Wait. Do you know where Vermont is? Which direction? I asked them puzzled.

They pointed up north. I nodded thank them and drove off. There was no one around nothing was alive. I tried looking for my cell phone but it was gone. I stopped a city that was functioning as nothing happened. I looked down at my leg and my wound was gone. I looked up and I was in a formal dress. I got off the motor cycle and around the corner of a tiny shop my friend anh Tai that I haven't seen in over 10 years walked up to me in a white tuxedo. We gave each other a big hug as I looked at how much he has changed.

I gotta go inside its my sisters wedding. He told me as he held my hand tight.

He walked into the house to my right and i heard my sister yell out my name. I looked behind me and my sister and her husband was there safe and sound.

Come here let me show you something!

I pulled them over to the motorcycle i claimed to be mine (lol) My sister loved it. I turned around and looked at the wedding sign as I walked in the house. I walked over to Anh Tai hugged him and gave him a kiss. I walked out the house and I started hearing screaming the house was on fire and blew up.

A baby stroller was rolled my way with no one watching it. I walked over to it as it stopped. There was a baby boy laying in there peacefully sleeping... I held him up as everything was catching on fire... we all ran as far as we could... I closed my eyes as I held the baby running. Finally, it no longer felt hot we turned around and the city in flames were gone. We were on a dark alley somewhere and a man stood there in the dark blocked us from going any further. My brother in law shot at the man but nothing.

Come to me my child. You did a great job. The man whispered.

I looked at him then we all looked at each other. He pointed at me as he started laughing.

Did you not stop to think why it seems as if everything was following you and in your favor? Look at that baby.

I took the blanket off the baby and the baby was burnt into ashes as the ashes started flying into the air...

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment