Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm not real...?

A parade is going on as I wander around people looking for something on the ground. I kept searching and scanning the floor. Finally found my destination I stopped in front of the fun house.

As I walked in, the mirrors were reflecting off my face. Each mirror was a different emotion on it's face as it glares at me. I keep searching for my way out as they actually move out of the mirror in front of me. I was feeling uneasy so I ran and made it out. As i stepped out of the door someone grabbed me and pulled me back into the fun house. I fell to the floor and blacked out.

When i opened my eyes I noticed I was on the floor in a very dark room. Theres nothing but one spot light right above coming down on me. I closed my eyes and tell myself

I's just a dream it's just a dream....

I opened my eyes. And surrounding me was copies of myself hundreds of them around me.

Your'e not real your'e not real your'e not real...

They said that over and over and over. As they approach me they started changing into creatures... They started getting deformed as they come closer. I closed my eyes... and woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment