Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Burn...

Found myself walking down a dark alley as the mist blurs my vision. I can smell something near me as i turn around and pointed my pistol at that general direction. I can see a human figure even darker then the darkness in the alley by me. It started heading towards me as I back up. I heard a loud noise and started shooting at it as it's blood gushed all over me showering me with hot boiling blood as it starts to burn me, I turned away quickly and ran as I take off my shirt and start wiping myself off. I darted out into the street under the street light pointing my gun at the direction I came from... the alley...

I held my breath as my skin starts to burn. Suddenly I heard lightening as i looked up to the sky. Dark dark clouds were heading this way flowing with extremely strong wind. The rain, heading my way slowly it was melting everything it touches... It was raining acid...

I ran as fast as I could away from the rain but it finally caught up to me... As the acid slowly covered me up... my flesh was slowly melting off of me as piece by pieces of my body falling off, I dropped the pistol... One of my eye popped from the heat as i scream and hold on to it with the last arm thats burning slowly painfully...

The rain stopped... by time I looked up there it was the dark shadow in the light... still just a shadow... I picked up the pistol fast with the last hand I have and aimed towards the shadow as I shot at it. It laid it's hand on my head... I felt the blood boiling inside of me and slowly blood came out of my eyes, ears, nose and mouth. He finally let go as I fell to the ground on my back... The shadow turned around and walked away... As i watch him leave the acid rain once again washed me to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment