Monday, February 7, 2011

Possed...

Woke up to a fever as I was taken to the emergency room. Sat down in front of a machine that looked like what an optometrist uses the Dr walks over and sits in front of it. Gave me these big headsets to put on.

Sit straight and open your mouth.

She looks into the machine and sat there for a while.

Doc, you ok?

No answer. I sat there for a couple minutes and bent down looking into the thing to see if shes ok. Her eyes turned cold stone grey and it was glowing. I sat up straight and yelled for a nurse. The nurse ran over

I don't think the doctors doing alright look.

The nurse looked into the machine and backed up really fast and walked away. I looked at the nurse as she was walking away fast when i looked over the doctor was standing in front of me in my face saying

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO MUCH

As she turned around and walked away fast. I sat there for a bit then i heard screaming in the other room and everything got quiet. No one was around. I took my headset off which lead to my hair falling out of the bundle. My hair was long to my back and wavy. I looked at my hair behind me as I felt hot air at my neck i looked around back and the doctor was at my face with blood all over her. I screamed and fell off the chair. She fell onto me with a knife as she tries to stab me. I started screaming for help and when i looked around me as I tried to keep her from stabbing me there was blood everywhere and i saw nurses on the floor dead.

She was so strong I had to use all my strength and still couldn't get her off me. Finally he came over and knocked her off me. The doctor stood up fast and ran towards him pushed him back fast as he slipped on a wire and fell to the floor. She sat on him screaming as she stabbed his chest. Every stab into his chest i felt it and I was bleeding out of mine. I can feel the pain as I slowly go breathless... My vision went blurry as she stands up soaked in his blood. She walked over to me. And stabbed my eye as that was the last thing i saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment