Saturday, February 19, 2011

Apoligize...

I sat there crying as he made fun of me. In tears trying to tell him to stop but just can't seem to get the words out. I rush out the door crying as I ran down stairs. He never went after me i sat there waiting and waiting and finally drove on home.

I made it home and laid down in bed as I stare at the phone waiting for a phone call or text from him, but nothing. I sat up and pulled out my crafting table as I put together a very cute item. As I was making it I had a smile on my face thinking about him as i wipe my tears away. After I was done I laid down as I wait by the phone and yet nothing. I fell asleep.

Opened my eyes to a knock on the door. I ran to the door and all i can see in the peep hole was a bunch of flowers with a teddy bear and a big balloon saying I'm sorry, forgive me? I love you. I smiled opened the door and he gave me a big hug.

We sat down on the couch and he held my hand.

Baby, I promise you that I will never do that to you again. I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you.

I smiled at him and nodded. He held me tight as we watched TV... and everything faded slowly... I fell asleep in his warm arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment