Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Happiness...

Eating dinner at a table full of people I don't know as everyones laughing and talking having fun. I felt a squeeze at my hand. I look down and there was this cute little girl with dark hair in two pony tails holding onto my hand signaling and pulling me down. I lean down and she reached for my ear.

Mommy, I go poo poo...

I looked at her shocked and chuckled as i stood up fast and moved the entire table just about flipped it over. I widen my eyes and look around embarrassed not sure how i did that till i looked down and I'm pretty darn sure with the size of my stomach I'm pretty far in (pregnant). Everyone ran to me asking if I was ok apparently everyone knew but me that I was pregnant. I think the shock on my face made them worry. The little girl kept pulling my hand.

Ayana, let your mom sit down. Grandma will take you.

I was even more shocked, thats always been a name i wanted to name my first girl... I looked at her and she walked with the lady that claimed to be her grandmother as she kept looking back at me. She looked familiar but I couldn't figure out who she looked like. As her and the lady faded into the hall way i started to have a stomach ache as I held to my stomach I felt the baby kicking. Once again the shock on my face scared everyone and they called the ambulance.

I started feeling contractions. As I look around for someone... I couldn't figure out who I was looking for. Ayana ran to me held my hand crying as they put me in the ambulance. On the way to the hospital I had a very hard time breathing they gave me oxygen and insert an Iv as they gave me med's to relief the pain i was in. Ayana held my hand crying...

Where's daddy where's daddy

She screamed. That's when I started to wonder... where is he?

I can't tell how long it was, the pain... was unbearable... It felt as if the metal bar on the bed was melting. I started crying and suddenly everything got blurry from my vision to my hearing... I heard a voice... as someone grabbed my hand. I looked over he had the doctors outfit on with the mask I still couldn't see who he is...

I'm here baby, I'm here for you.

I felt relief... and happy... Then I heard a baby...

It's a boy!

I looked at the baby when the nurses showed him to me... and my visions turned into darkness. The pain was gone.

A little noise and something wiggling by my side woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and there he was... my beautiful healthy baby boy... I held him tight.

Isn't he beautiful... just like you...

I looked over at him and smiled but the rooms light was off.

Thank you for giving me our wonderful children.

Get some sleep baby.

He kissed me and I closed my eyes with a smile and a tear drop dangling from my lashes of happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment