Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Wonderful Dream in a Dream

Waking up in a very bright light in my face as I hover my hand over my eyes and sat up walk towards the window to look outside. I stood there frozen cold to the beautiful sight of snow falling. I ran outside and raised my hand out as if I was hugging a huge teddy bear and fell straight into the snow.

I finally sat up after soaking the snow into my clothes and looked around. All the snow was gone. The place looks familiar but I couldn't recall to where it was. I stood up and looked behind me the house I walked out of isn't there anymore.

Mya

A gentle voice whispered my name. I looked behind me and there was a guy standing there waving at me but he was too far away for me to see if I know him. I walked towards him as I felt warmer I looked down at my clothes and it changed. I was in very warm attire. I looked back up and there was this huge beautiful gold building infront of me. There he was at the door waiting for me. He reached out his hand and i held onto it since i have no idea where i was.

Inside was beautiful... everything was made out of ice and crystal... and inside the building it was snowing... He walked me to the elevator as it was made of ice i could see everything... made in ice it was dazzling with beautiful lights. We reached the top as I look down from the top i felt like a queen. I looked behind me and he was gone.

I stood there enjoying the view inside the castle as I slipped and fell down the 50th story. As I fell down I felt a cool breeze and fell into someones arms...

Opened my eyes I was in a very fancy ball gown and he was in a white tuxedo with a mask on. Hes so mysterious... so romantic...

He let me down without letting go of my waist as we danced. I was drowning in his beautiful loving eyes... to finally noticed that there were so many people around u s dancing as the spot light was on us. There were feasts and drinks everyone was enjoying their selves. As i look at him and close my eyes... I can feel his warm lips on mine... When our lips separated I opened my eyes and I was laying in bed... in the same house i remember waking up from when i looked outside... there was no snow... What a wonderful dream in a dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment