Monday, January 24, 2011

Who was the monster after all...?

Woke up to a loud thump outside my window. I sat up and walked to the window. Looked outside and saw him standing there throwing flowers at my window. I smiled as he waved me down stairs. I put on my robe and walked down stairs there he was standing by his car passenger door waiting for me as I walked closer he grabbed my hand and kissed me.

His lips were so juicy as I fall deep into our kiss. Our tongues were dancing as we share our saliva... I closed my eyes and fell deep into a love comma... Then suddenly his lips started shaking. I opened my eyes and I see yellow eyes... I backed up fast... And he fell to the ground as I hear the sound of something cracking... he looked at me with those yellow eyes... hands reaching for me...

I stood there frozen with tears down my cheek as my eyes burn watching him in pain... I walked over to him and held his hand... touched his face as I can feel the veins... Tears falling down his eyes mixed in with blood as it drips down on my thigh...

What... is happening... to you...

He looked at me with sad eyes as his body start to shiver... He closes his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder... I held him tight...

Everything will be ok baby... everything will be ok...

And I hear a loud howl at my ear as he falls to the side twitching... I looked at him and smile as I look at my hand... There was blood all over my hand and in my hand was his heart...

You will always be with me.

I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment