Thursday, January 13, 2011

Teddy Bears Giggles....

Have my Ipod on listening to music as I stock up on the shelfs with Valentines day stuff such as mugs with stuffed animals and candy in them, Stuffed animals etc etc...

Suddenly I heard someone call my name i looked up took my headphones out of my ear and no one was around and suddenly i noticed I was in a hall, and endless hall full of shelves... piled up with all kinda of toys...

Hello?

Then I heard giggles from everywhere and a loud sound like thunder hit the lights went out...

I started hearing laughs and giggles as I hear things drop to the floor around me. I got scared and curled up with my head between my knees and closed my eyes. And suddenly I hear that loud noise again. Slowly opened my eyes and look up... All the shelves are empty...

Where did all the toys go? I wondered to myself... I looked around me and nothing. Then i heard a faint giggle above me. When i looked up the ceiling was covered in toys and stuffed animals. They all had red eyes and in a blink of an eye it was raining toys and stuffed animals. They a started tearing me up... And I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment