Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mommy... The cute teddy bear...

I was stocking up stuffed animals at Walmart as a mother and daughter we down the aisle from me looking at them and the daughter was yelling and screaming

I WANT THIS ONE GIVE IT TO ME!

As she cries and cries. The mother repeatedly said

No, We can't get it you have a lot at home.

The little girl threw a tantrum and threw the stuffed animal on the floor and stomped on it. The mother said sorry to me and picked up the teddy bear and put it back on the shelf. She held the girls hand and the girl was fight her mom to let go. The mother was asking me something I could barely remember what it was then i heart something dropped i looked over and it was the stuffed animal they girl had. The girl looked behind her and got quiet. And since she was calm the mom let go of her hand. The little girl walked towards the teddy bear and picked it up back facing me and her mom. So i took my eyes off her and started answering the moms questions then we heard some weird noises. We both stopped and looked at the little girl she was sitting on the floor with her back facing us.

Nancy, you alright?

The little girl didn't answer. We both slowly walked over there and she still didn't move or say anything and as we looked to the front... the teddy bear was digging in her guts...

Suddenly the girl lifted her head up and blood was coming out of her eyes and ears and started screaming. And I woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment