Thursday, February 3, 2011

What is it...?

Waking up to a stomach ache as I run to the bathroom and quickly bend over to the toilet as I feel something stuck in my throat. I close my eyes and keep trying to push harder and i feel a load lifted off my throat I fell backwards and leaned towards the wall breathing. Then i heard noises from the toilet as I sit here and wonder what could it have been. I sat up and slowly moved over to the toilet and all I see it dark dark water... As if it was ink...

I reached up to flush the toilet then i saw bubbles coming up. I stopped for a few seconds then the bubble was gone. I reached up once more and finally flushed it. I stood up fast still looking into the toilet. While the dark water slowly was flushed away the clear water caved in and there it was... I came closer to see what it is... It's breathing... I can see it's organs move... And its heart...

I started feeling dizzy as my throat starts to hurt and burn i threw up once again in the toilet all over it... and all that came out of me was blood.

It opened it's eye and jumped out at me. And started tearing up my face... Last i can remember was when it tore out my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment