Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cheater

The beautiful view of the ocean, blue clear sky... white table cloth flying in the cool breeze... people dressed up nicely sitting there waiting for something. I stood there staring at how beautiful everything was... there was that huge 5 layer cake next to the table full of gifts wrapped in many color wrapping paper with wedding bells...

My bangs were in my face floating after the wind. I raised my hand to move it out of my face till i noticed I have white gloves on i looked at my hands and there was a very beautiful ring on my wedding finger. As I puzzled someone held my hand very tight. I looked over and there he was smiling at me. I looked down and I was in a beautiful wedding dress... Everyone stood up as the music started i looked towards the sound of the music there was a very big beautiful piano as a beautiful girl was playing it. I smiled and walked down the isle with him.

And BOOM! A loud explosion went off behind us when everyone started screaming and looking behind them. The cake blew up. I held onto him when a saw a pregnant girl hold onto something that seems like a remote control. She had all these dynamites on her. As we tried to get away...

STOP! You take one more step and that piano blows up!

The girl playing the piano was still there she was told not to move as she cried sitting there begging for us to help her. We heard another explosion right after she pressed another button. One of the gifts blew up.

What do you want?! I yelled at her

What do I want? (she laughs like she was going insane) What DO I WANT!?

She pointed at him. I looked up at him as I backed up. He looked shocked and kept his eyes on the ground...

What did you do...? I asked him with a shivering voice...

He looked at me with the sad look

It was a mistake... She's crazy... i love you... only you...

NO! I yelled at him.

The girl laughed

He doesn't love you! When he was with me he promised me everything and that he would never marry anyone but me! He told me you were just his toy... You were his BANK! He was just gonna marry you and divorce you and take your money. But then... he ignored me and our baby...

I fell to the floor and laughed at myself. He came over and tried to get me up. I pushed him away.

Get away from me you bastard...

He stood up and grabbed my hand really hard my wrist started hurting i tried to fight back and he used all his strength to hold me up.

IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU NO ONE WILL! He yelled in my ear.

Let me go!

He raised his hand and slapped me so hard i could barely hear anything... and a loud explosion happened the piano blew up the pieces of wood was flying everywhere as well as the body parts of the girl there was a piece of wood that unluckily pierced into my hip. He stood there and look at it laughing. He put his foot on the piece of wood and put pressure on it...

STOP! Let her go! The pregnant girl yelled.

You want me to let her go? What do you want from me? Huh? After you screw up my plans now you think you have a chance with me anymore?

You think I want to be with you after what you did to me and now treating her like that?

We heard the police sirens as he threw me to the side and ran off I caught his leg as he was trying to run away he fell to the floor. The pregnant girl ran over to us. he stood up kicked me in the stomach and ran off as the girl caught up to him. She held him tight and said you will be mine forever now. She pressed the button and BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment