Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My promise...

I was on the phone sitting in bed while i hear people screaming driving dangerously... I stand up and look outside the window as people were scattering everywhere. Traffic everywhere... people dead on the floor. Houses burning...

Baby, get out of there! He yelled to me.

I will be ok. I promise.

As I said that I started smelling something burning behind me, When i turned around my entire room was on fire. Turn back to the window and it was gone. I was trapped.

Baby, I'm sorry. I can't keep my promise... I love you... may we meet in our next life...

The fire consumed me as I screamed. I can hear him yelling no in the phone... as i lose it.

I opened my eyes and sat up looking around me and everything was burnt down... just ashes flying in the air as the wind slowly braces the smoke around me... I hear a car stop and foot steps rushing in behind me. I turned around and there he was standing there where the door should of been. He looked at me and i stood up and ran to him. He fell to his knees as I made it in front of him.

I'm sorry baby I didn't make it on time... You promised me you'd be ok... YOU PROMISED ME!

I look at him shocked and reached down to touch his face... my hands couldn't feel a thing... I fell to my knees and looked at him... as he cried in pain...

But... I am here... (I whispered)

He stood up and walked right through me he stopped and turned around. As if he knew I was there. That was the last thing I remember... as everything faded away...

No comments:

Post a Comment