Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Insane...

I'm eating away on something infront of me that i can really put my mind to figure out what it was. Then i heard a noise behind me when i looked back all i saw was woods and the leafs moving. I stood up fast and darted after whatever it was that was staring at me. I can feel my heart race as everything around me was moving in slow motion. I finally caught up to a women running for her life. I thought for a second

Is she running from me?

I was finally next to her as I look at her she saw me and fell to the ground. Looked up at me frightened as if i was a monster.

It's ok. I'm not going to hurt you. What are you running from?

She looked at me with a disgusted look. I can feel my body burning up as she started backing up. I stood there as my body was numb and i fell to the floor. She stood up and ran away. After a few minutes i got back on my feet and walked back to where I came from. I reached the prey I was feeding on earlier. Not much was left but bones. I finally saw a wallet on the floor, I picked it up and opened it a picture fell out of it when i picked it up it was a picture of the lady that ran away from me, a men and a little girl. Standing next to them was me.

I stopped for a second and looked around. I saw a little girl laying at the other tree from where i was back facing me. I came closer and patted her back. Her body fell back and all I saw was an empty stomach. There was nothing left of her organs, her eyes were rolled up and her mouth was full of insects. I got scared and backed up really fast. And my hand hit something... I looked down and there was the mans head next to me. I closed my mouth and ran away fast.

I sat not far away from them and started trying to think about what happened here. But nothing. I started feeling very hungry... then I smelt something really good... I stood up so fast and started running towards it. My blood was boiling I couldn't control myself. In a blink of an eye whatever it was I took it down and started tearing it up. I heard screaming and I stopped.

I looked up and looked around for it. Then i heard hard breathing underneath me. I looked down and there she was laying there with her stomach opened. Staring at me... I stood up and backed away as I looked at my hands full of blood...

I then hear all these noises around me all the trees were moving... then people, deformed people started coming out of the woods surrounding me... next thing I knew they were tearing me apart...

No comments:

Post a Comment