Friday, March 18, 2011

KY

Had a headache at work so I had to sit down and take a break when I saw the same girl standing there by the lubricant isle. Every time me or someone walk by she moves really fast to the other isle. She finally came to me as I had my eyes closed.

Girl: Excuse me, this is embarrassing can you tell me bout this?

As she points at the "KY".

Me: Theres nothing to be embarrassed of people use lub for a lot of things like... um... like...

Suddenly my mind went blank and she was looking at me for the answer with questioning eyes. I looked up at her quickly then looked at the ceiling.

Me: oh hey! a bird... in Walmart... In the middle of the night... yeah... i got nothing.

Then I heard the manager call for lunch time I woke up lol dozed off haha. When I woke up the girl was still there looking at KY's lol

No comments:

Post a Comment