Friday, March 18, 2011

ZOMBIES AT WALMART!

I heard screaming as I lift my head up from my arm and see that I'm in Walmart's break room. I looked around and no one was in the room the light turned on when i sat up. That means no ones been in the room for a while no movement. I stood up grabbed my gallon of sweet tea and walked on out. As I got out of the back room I see blood everywhere and dead people on the floor. I looked at the dead bodies as they weren't much left to recognize who is who. I stepped over a few bodies as I reach the Yogurt isle. I stood there while hearing people screaming being chased down the grocery isles. I started zoning the yogurts then sat down opened one up and started eating it. Then i started hearing grunting noises as I look to my right those dead bodies are crawling with whatevers left of them to me. I sat there finished my yogurt and stood up as the zombie tried to reach for me i stepped away from it.

I grabbed a near by shopping cart with grocery in it picked up the cookie box opened it and snacked on my way to Sporting Goods I stopped by Electronics grabbed a cd player and some cds. As I was passing by the Toys isles I see little kids eating up someone. I kept walking and finally made it to sporting good. Grabbed some of the deer food and bags and boxes and threw them in the front. I broke the the gun cases and grab the guns and bullets out and loaded them. As the zombies come by. I started shooting at them one by one as I turn the music up load and eating the cookies.

A little puppy started crying as it rushed to me sadly but so cute. I held it up and started petting it as I held it in one hand and the gun in the other. The puppy started shaking and growling as i put down my gun and turned the puppy around to look at it it was deforming into something its fangs started growing out and its body was growing spikes as the spikes pierced my hand i threw the puppy on the floor as it grew bigger and bigger I shot it in the head.

I tore off part of my shirt and tied it around my hand to stop the bleeding. Then I started feeling dizzy. My body was burning up my hands were hurting i looked at them to noticed my veins were turning black. I started feeling hungry as I reach to the bag of cookies and started eating as I painfully hold on to the gun shooting the zombies. I finally felt weak and the zombies broke threw the wall i built and came closer...I felt like a migraine just hit me instantly and knocked me out.

I opened my eyes and slowly sat up my entire body is numb. I was so hungry I reach for the chips but I couldn't control my body very well I finally had the chips in my mouth and I taste nothing and was getting hungrier... I thought to myself why didn't they eat me or kill me? I started walking with the gun barely in my hand as I walk to the front. I see people still running as they run towards me when they came closer to me they stopped and looked at me screaming as they run right back into the zombies. I wondered what they were screaming about to run and turn back into the zombies for death? As i kept shooting zombies none of them even care to notice me. I walked to the bathroom and sat the gun down walked to the mirror and looked at myself.

Omg... I'm turning into... a zombie...

I heard noises in the bath room as a zombie comes tumbling out bumped into me started sniffing me looked at me then walked to the door i picked up my gun and shot it in the head. I walked outside screaming in anger as I shot every zombie I saw. I stopped by the customer service desk when I heard a baby crying. I walked in and saw a baby laying the on the bench I picked it up "oh the hunger I wanted to eat it so bad" then it stopped crying and started giggling. I looked at it and smile as I walked out with the baby in my hand fighting zombies from trying to eat it.

When I reached the doors the sun was coming out. There were bodies everywhere, zombies everywhere and here I am "Half dead"

No comments:

Post a Comment