Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Marvel...

On the road in Vietnam to a water park as we get inside. In the car was me and my Viet friend Thao. As I was driving there was a shadow above us by the side of the car and a loud motorcycle sound . I looked up out side there was Superman flying above and Batman in his bat mobile. The Asian version of Superman (laugh all you want I laughed myself lol) and I can't tell very well with Batman since he has his mask on. We finally park and I came over to them to see if I recognize em. Batman I couldn't make out who he was but Superman I couldn't forget. I haven't met him in a good 10 years anh Tai.

Batman: We didn't bring anything.

Superman: Well, we aren't really here for fun.

Me: Come on let's just buy a swim suit.

Thao: Yeah just for a little?

They looked at each other and nodded. Batman gave me a waterproof watch and nodded to me. He spoke to me in my mind. "Click on it if you need help". Me and Thao ran off to the bathing suit shop. They didn't have any her size I bought mine and went to change. Came out Thao was gone. I ran out there to the pool and there they were standing there. I walked closer to them shyly as they watched me come closer. They didn't say a word then Thao wrapped her arms around me.

Thao: Jump in! You look so cool! Imma go see if another shop has anything for me or not Ill jump in like this!

Then he comes closer to my ears and whispered

Thao: You know Superman still crushes on you hehe.

Me: Stop saying that hes married now. That was years ago.

I jumped in the pool as soon as I said that when I rise to the top i looked around and they were gone. As I was in the pool I made new friends. They were all talking to me cause Batman and Superman arrived with me. After a little I lost track of time I had the feeling someone was looking at me so I looked around and there was Superman at the top looking at me. He flew down slowly as I make it through the crowd in the water to him.

Superman: You never changed. Not even one bit.

Me: Oh really? You haven't aged much but your gray hair. So... how's your family... wife... kids?

Superman: I'm divorced. She knew I didn't love her.

As he looked into my eyes.

Superman: You know I loved you all these years.

Me: That was a long time ago...

Superman: I loved you for over 16 years...

Me: I know...

He held out his hand to help me out of the water. I looked at him and dashed out of the water in the air and slowly float down by his side. As we both flew next to each other to a school near by. There was Batman with all the bad guys tied up in the classroom. Superman flew in and lifted up 2 big crates of food and merchandise outside by the security guard. He dropped it on the floor and batman got on his motorcycle with a shrink wrap roll and drove around the crates really fast and wrapped them all up. We flew off to the sewers and Batman wasn't with us. We saw this bus stuck down there (don't ask)

Me: Can you bring it to the top?

Superman: Why should I?

Me: Because there's people inside still alive.

I went inside the buss as all the people were just sitting there was they were dead with green eyes. I looked at the end of the bus and there was Batman with green eyes. They were all hypnotized as I noticed I was trapped. I clicked on the watch Batman gave me. And I heard the motorcycle coming near as I ran out the bus and flew to the top but couldn't get out of the sewers. Superman grabbed on to me and threw me down. Batman jumped at him and they started fighting. All the people started getting off the bus and headed towards me.

People: Get the angel get the angle get the angel

They grabbed on to me and held me down I started to scream and I felt like inside of me was about to blow up a very bright light came out of me and I felt pressure on my back as wings tore threw my skin and whacked all the people around me as I floated in the air. I closed my eyes but I can still see everything in my mind. I threw a blast wave of light towards Superman as it blasted him to the wall. I lifted Superman and all the people that were hypnotized they were all floating as hummed a song they covered their ears as they slowly lose control and lay in the air weakly. I let them down and Batman came towards me. I flew down to him and walked to Superman. I lifted Superman up to the top as we headed back to the hotel. As we opened the door to the hotel. There Thao was *The Black Widow* covered in blood laughing as the laugh put a heavy weight on us.

The Black Widow: It's not over yet!

She flew out the window and flew away.

When we looked back Superman flew out fast after her. Batman looked at me and peeled off his mask. As he laid a kiss on my lips.

Batman: I will always protect you.

As I opened my eyes from the kiss we heard some noises at the broken window. By time i looked over there was the Dark Spiderman he webbed us and pulled us out the window as we were pulled out my head hit the window going out and I fell straight down. Batman grabbed on to me and held me tight as he grabbed his tools and linked it to the other building. We swang to the other side as I slowly faded into darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment